Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hooray for me!

I have officially finished writing Chasing the Witch, book 2 in my Boston Witches series! This book has truly been a labor of love. I've been working on it since October (well, on and off, book 1 kept pushing it's way to the front of the line), and I'm so happy to say that I'm done. I feel such a sense of accomplishment to finally put this part in the series to bed.

When I started writing the book, I would just write, and not worry about spelling or punctuation, figuring that spell check would take care of all of that. It's true, spell check does take care of it, but you still have to sit in front of your computer clicking the change or ignore button a million times before you actually get through the whole book. I really need to not wait until the end to fix all that crap next time lol. I'm not even halfway through and I needed a break. I really want to finish it so I can pass it on to some of my favorite crit partners, but it probably won't happen tonight. Although, I say that, and I'll probably end up staying up way too late to do it. I'm crazy like that lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment